Eddie Fieg is a freelance graphic designer, illustrator, and creative consultant in Chicago, Illinois.
Working professionally since 2006, Eddie is a versatile, dedicated, and collaborative creative partner with branding experience across a breadth of industries. He is always interested in hearing about your projects, commissions, and collaborations!
Eddie is available locally in Chicago, Illinois or remotely anywhere!
Eddie's diverse experience includes designing and creating for small businesses, nonprofits, start-ups, and large corporations.
- Bradford Allen Realty Services, Chicago Shakespeare Theater, Cleaning.com, Connect Dental Specialists, Daytrotter, Discover Financial Services, Heartland Payment Systems, Interfaith Youth Core, Kehoe Designs, MDHearingAid, The Museum of Science and Industry, TAYLAR Development, William Blair, Wright State University
- Market Day Iowa, November 2019
- Ravenswood ArtWalk, September 2019
- Youth Drawing Class with Breakthrough, August 2019
- 30 Second Pitch, CreativeMornings/Chicago at Sprout Social, June 2019
- Bubbles Academy's Webster Kids Corridor Block Party, June 2019
- DePaul Pop Culture Conference, May 2019
- Handmade Market Chicago at The Empty Bottle, November 2018
- Brand Identity Development, Brand Implementation, Illustration and Iconography, Advertising Art Direction, Print and Publication Design, Environmental Graphics and Signage, Social Media and Email Assets, Production Management
- Columbia College Chicago, Bachelor of Fine Arts, summa cum laude in Graphic Design
- CreativeMornings/Chicago, Featured Community Member Profile
- ADAI Award of Excellence in Digital Illustration
Emails are very intermittent and you can unsubscribe at any time!
Eddie is always interested in developing new relationships of all shapes and sizes! Fill out this form to get a project started or get in touch with him directly.