Eddie Fieg is a freelance graphic designer, illustrator, and all-around creative professional in Chicago, Illinois.
Working professionally since 2006, Eddie is a versatile, dedicated, and collaborative creative partner. He is always interested in hearing about your projects, commissions, and collaborations!
He has a special interest in arts organizations, cultural institutions, children's and family markets, the nonprofit community, and the education sector.
- Bradford Allen Realty Services, Chicago Shakespeare Theater, Cleaning.com, Connect Dental Specialists, Daytrotter, Discover Financial Services, Heartland Payment Systems, Interfaith Youth Core, Kehoe Designs, MDHearingAid, The Museum of Science and Industry, TAYLAR Development, William Blair, Wright State University
- Ravenswood Farmers Market, July and August 2019
- Bubbles Academy's Webster Kids Corridor Block Party, June 2019
- DePaul Pop Culture Conference, May 2019
- Handmade Market Chicago, The Empty Bottle, November 2018
- Brand Identity Development, Brand Implementation, Illustration and Iconography, Advertising Design, Print and Publication Design, Photo Art Direction, Production Management
- Columbia College Chicago, Bachelor of Fine Arts, summa cum laude in Graphic Design
- CreativeMornings Chicago, Featured Community Member Profile
- ADAI Award of Excellence in Digital Illustration