Eddie Fieg is a freelance graphic designer, illustrator, and all-around creative professional in Chicago, Illinois.
Working professionally since 2006, Eddie is a versatile, dedicated, and collaborative creative partner. He is always interested in hearing about your projects, commissions, and collaborations! He has a special interest in arts organizations, cultural institutions, children's and family markets, the nonprofit community, and the education sector.
Eddie's diverse experience includes working both independently and in-house for small businesses, nonprofits, start-ups, and large corporations.
- Bradford Allen Realty Services, Chicago Shakespeare Theater, Cleaning.com, Connect Dental Specialists, Daytrotter, Discover Financial Services, Financial Managers Society, Heartland Payment Systems, Interfaith Youth Core, Kehoe Designs, MDHearingAid, The Museum of Science and Industry, TAYLAR Development, William Blair, Wright State University
- Brand Identity Development, Brand Implementation, Illustration and Iconography, Advertising Art Direction, Print and Publication Design, Production Management
- Ravenswood ArtWalk, September 2019
- Children's Drawing Workshop at Breakthrough, July 2019
- 30 Second Pitch, CreativeMornings/Chicago at Sprout Social, June 2019
- Bubbles Academy's Webster Kids Corridor Block Party, June 2019
- DePaul Pop Culture Conference, May 2019
- Handmade Market Chicago at The Empty Bottle, November 2018
- Columbia College Chicago, Bachelor of Fine Arts, summa cum laude in Graphic Design
- CreativeMornings/Chicago, Featured Community Member Profile
- ADAI Award of Excellence in Digital Illustration
What's next for your organization?
Fill out this form to get things started or get in touch with Eddie directly.